Friday, November 13, 2009

Update.

Sorry I have not been updating this as often as I planned. I've been busy with work.

So two weeks ago I took Desi to the vet. I went inside he stayed in the car. i talked to the vet about him and filled out some paper's, I asked her about Parvo. She told me that if I brought him inside to hold him and not let him down. Then she offered to give him his shot outside so I accepted.

So as for Desi he hasn't grown to much since the last pic I posted. He eats alot and drinks alot. He has been eating Purina Puppy Pro. I went to target to get him another bag and they were out so I got him Purina Puppy Chow.

Desi has been using Pee-Pee pads to go potty on and has been great with using them every time he needs to go to the relive himself.

Desi ears still arent standing but the are progressing more and more. His right ear stands on its own sometimes but the left one doesnt at all.

I will post pics later on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment